B for Black [Friday]
I always have and always will appreciate a good deal. Even though I don’t mind occasionally splurging on items that make my heart skip a beat, I feel like the joy is even greater when you know you saved a good amount. While I am fairly sure that I am blogger no. 175 to share the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals online with you, I do want to take a slightly different approach this year and make use of this crazy (in a good way) shopping weekend to remind you to be conscious while shopping.
Buy less, with intent and purpose!
For many years, I have mentioned my personal cost-per-wear theory here on the blog. It is something that started out as an excuse whenever I spent a lot of money on things during my college years, but has really become a major mantra of mine in connection with my personal style. If you by 10 shirts for 10€ each, but only wear them all once, it will leave you at the same cost-per-wear as if you had spent 100€ on a single shirt that you adore and wear constantly (and which keeps it’s shape even after the 10th wash). Of course a higher price point doesn’t always guarantee a better quality, but it does make you think twice about how much wear you will actually get out of it and if the piece is worth it or not.
Now, I am not saying things have to be expensive in order to get a lot of wear. In contrast. I have 8€ dishes for our kitchen from H&M Home that we adore and use daily. I have Topshop jeans for under 60€ that are on constant repeat, just like my expensive Chanel bag. What I am trying to say is, (almost) every item that takes up space in your closet (or home) should be there for a reason. And a good discount is usually not a good enough reason by itself.
However, having said that, I have scored some of my most priced possessions at major discounts. The best Black Friday sales or Cyber Monday deals can save you anywhere from 20% to as much as 70%. But please shop with a purpose! And if you are having a hard time navigating the sales, be sure to check out this post about how to score the best designer sale finds.
So without further ado, here is a full overview of all the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals I will be browsing this weekend!
- mytheresa: save 30% extra on sale until Sunday!
- Breuninger: 30% off on selected items with code BLACK18
*valid this Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Vestiaire Collective: enjoy 10% off on the app on all orders over 300$ with code: RWBFAPP
+ up to 50% off selected items
- Luisa via Roma: 30% discount for orders over 300€ with code BF30
*some items excluded
- Farfetch: Black Friday Sale!! save an extra 10% with code x10BF
- Selfridges: 20% off everything with code SELFCCE
- The Outnet: up to 80% off for sale items
- Moda Operandi: up to 50% off for sale items
- Ssense: designer bags sale
- H&M: 20% off everything online today & tomorrow!
- Mango: 30% off everything (!!) with code BLACK18
- ASOS: save 20% on everything with code Hello20
- Edited: 50% off selected products
- &Other Stories: 20% off all products
- Anine Bing: SALE! up to 70% off
- NIKE: save an extra 30% on all sale items
- Topshop: 50% off all products (wow!!)
*only valid 21.-23.11.
- Arket: 25% off selected products until Sunday
- Mister Spex: up to 50% off selected styles
- Coach: 20% off with code BF2018
- GAP: 40% off all regular priced items with code BFGAP
+ 25% off all sale items
Mango is my go-to destination for fancy-looking jewellery on a budget. Got a few new accessories all makred down 30% this Black Friday with code BLACK18
- Niche Beauty: -20% off with code BLACK
- Cult Beauty: 15% off on order 25GBP or more with code BLACKOUT15
20% off on order 100GBP or more with code BLACKOUT20
25% off on order 250GBP or more with code BLACKOUT25
- Douglas: save an extra 20% on sale items with the code DEALS20
- Bobbi Brown: use code BBNOV22
So what did I purchase? I restocked on my Playa Hair Care products with 20% off on Niche-Beauty!
- Westwing: special BLCK FR%DAY Sale with up to 60% off until Sunday
- Made.com: save up to 20% on selected products
+ free shipping
- H&M Home: 20% off everything!!
- Etsy: up to 60% off with the Cyber Week Sale
- ZaraHome: 20% off all day Friday 23/11
- CB2: 15% off full-priced items with code SAVE15
Found my dream bedside tables and made us of the -15% to make the purchase a little less painful. They were still super pricey but make me so excited to finally finish furnishing the bedroom of our new apartment!