CRAVINGS: waiting for spring
I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw snow again this past week – I am SO ready for spring and warm temperatures! My winter clothes need to move to the back of my closet and I want to start dressing for spring asap. But since it still is a bit too cold right now, the only option I have it to browse my favorite online shops in search of pretty items for warmer days. How adorable are the light blue silky shorts with a bit of lace from Girissima’s SS 13 collection? And a pop of color, like the yellow silk blouse, is a definite must for the sunny season! At least our vacation is only 6 weeks away – by then I’ll be able to get out my summer gear for sure 🙂
1. Essie’s “boxer shorts” to compliment the blue of the shorts
2. a fun pop of color in form of a silky blouse
3. gorgeous earrings, which are just as much of a statement as a big necklace (available for pre-order now)
4. silky shorts with a girly touch of lace
5. crystal-embellished ballarinas, a girl’s dream!
**brought to you in collaboration with Girissima.com