CRAVINGS: inspired by Paris.
Ok, so I hope you guys are not sick of Paris-related posts yet. This time around, I found myself extra inspired by the city. That’s also the reason why this week’s cravings are inspired by Paris. Simplicity with a special twist. At least that’s my interpretation of French Chic. Sticking to things that simply work – either on their own, or all in one look. All that you’d need to go with the pieces from my wishlist are a great pair of simply black heels or flats. Easy enough, right?
- Mango sweater: While I am not a fan of the colder months, I have grown to like sweaters a lot. Especially if they come with a little something extra, like some buttons down the side, a great turtleneck or both for that matter.
- Fendi silk scarf: Recently, I’ve been loving a small silk scarf tied around the neck, as seen in this look. It doesn’t keep you as warm as a regular scarf would, but it does help a bit and is such a cool accessory. I am currently drooling over this Fendi version!
- MAC “ruby woo” lipstick: I’ve barely worn red lips in the past, but with this color, I have discovered a whole new love for red lipstick and have been wearing it lots lately.
- Topshop jeans: Another pair of distressed jeans? Yes please! Have had an eye on this pair for a while now but they were constantly sold out. Now they are finally back in stock and cost less than 55€. I think I’ll have to go for it now!
- Valentino bag: A more structured big bag is something I don’t own yet and I definitely love this one, just not 100% sure if it is something that I’ll actually end up using. How do you guys like the bag?