CRAVINGS: below zero.
Amongst the things I learned this past week, was that distressed denim does not work well with temperatures below zero. That’s -10°C to be exact. On Wednesday we were confronted with said temperatures and I stood infront of my closet, desperately looking for jeans without holes. My search was not quite as successful as it should have been. That’s why I decided to start looking for some new jeans. And possibly a warm faux fur scarf, sweater and more. This week’s cravings are all about a bit of Winter outfit inspiration. And a bag that will do absolutely nothing to keep me warm but that’s what the other stuff is for, right?
- Fendi Peek-A-Boo bag: A while ago, I decided that I wanted to invest into a timeless bag as my next big purchase. While I do love the classic Chanel bags, I wanted something a bit more rare for myself. That’s why the peek-a-boo bag by Fendi is currently at the top of the list. This version in taupe with beautiful horn details and silver hardware is simply perfect. However, when I was at the boutique in Munich a few weeks ago, they told me that this exact color combination is only available in the large. I want the medium. Unfortunately, the medium only comes in black. Which is definitely timeless, but I already have so many black bags… #firstworldproblems
- Halogen faux fur scarf: Just today, I spotted this faux fur scarf on Kayla of Not Your Standard. I had to have it. Shipping to Austria was 16€ (ughh), but the scarf was on sale and will definitely keep me warm.
- New Look sweater: I am not quite sure why, but lately I have found myself craving pink oversize sweaters. This one is not only affordable but also SO cute, right? (under 50€)
- Topshop mom jeans: These totally remind me of my A Gold E jeans, just for a fraction of the price. Love the high rise and the classic blue. Plus: no holes! Yay!!
- Moon Boot boots: Next weekend, Mike and I are spending the weekend in the snow, and I am seriously contemplating ordering these. Last weekend we went sledding with friends and I borrowed a different pair of Moon Boots from my neighbor and had warm feet all night while everyone else was complaining about their toes falling off. Love the shorted version with the faux fur!
winter outfit inspiration