CRAVINGS: packing for Mallorca.
While I am currently still on the sofa, my to-do list for today includes about a million loads of laundry and packing my suitcase for a trip tomorrow. I am heading to Mallorca (again) for a fitness retreat and can’t wait to eat healthy, workout daily and soak up some sun. Especially since I haven’t touched my workout gear for almost 3 weeks due to a mean laryngitis that had me on medication until Thursday. Some of you may have caught my life without a voice on Snapchat (@vickyheiler) but I am finally feeling better and so happy to be active again. My suitcase will probably includes mostly gym clothes and bathing suits (so excited to try stand-up paddling), however I also plan on bringing a few new additions from my closet to shoot on the island.
- ANNA “eve” necklace: Last weekend, when Mike and I were strolling through the 1st district, I spotted this necklace in the window at ANNA Inspiring Jewellery. It was love at first sight and I am so in love with my new baby! The perfect accessory with a simple white shirt or bathing suit.
- N°21 slippers: I posted these on Instagram yesterday with the caption “he hates them. I love them.” – true story! These shoes are most likely every man’s nightmare, but I am so in love with them. I’ve had my eye on them for a few weeks now and finally splurged. Ready for Summer now!
- SHE MADE ME crochet bikini top: Ok, how cute ist this bikini top? Boho perfection! I still have a 200€ gift card and am seriously contemplating on getting this one – it just wouldn’t arrive in time for this trip, but I am sure I’d find another occasion to wear it throughout the Summer!
- Jimmy Choo petite lockett bag: My lockett bag by Jimmy Choo was a great investment and I wear it a ton. However, as the temperatures are getting warmer, I find myself grabbing lighter colors more and more. This version of the bag in a bright coral with a print that reminds me of palm leaves is amazing!
- Faithfull The Brand “Stevie” shirt: Remember those cravings where I talked about this shirt on my wishlist at the beginning of April? Well, I finally got it. I haven’t worn it yet since I am “saving” it for Mallorca, but I think a sunny Spanish island is worth saving it for.