CRAVINGS: my christmas wishlist
Today, at brunch, Mike looked at me and said “Isn’t crazy how November will be over in 2 weeks? The year will be gone before we know it”. How right he is. Do you guys remember those years, when we were still in school, where Friday always seemed ages away? My friends I would spend the Monday talking about the past weekend, and come Tuesday we would start planning our agenda and outfits in anticipation of those 2 days off. Today, I can’t even seem to get through my inbox before the week is over. I feel so old saying this, but time literally seems to fly by. Since the Christmas lights were put up around Vienna this week and the first advent markets opened this weekend, I thought it would be fitting to share my Christmas wishlist for this year.
- Saint Laurent card holder: A convenient card holder has been on my wishlist for 2 years now. This year, it is my No. 1 wish. I am currently loving smaller bags, and unfortunately, those don’t necessarily allow for my big Miu Miu wallet. So instead I’d like to have the most important cards in one place with a nice card holder.
- Rablabs gilded coasters: Goodies for the apartment are always on my wishlist. Even though we have everything furnished, it is so much fun to add some new details and accessories every once in a while. One of my New Year’s resolutions is to declutter a bit, which would (hopefully) leave room for these pretty coasters!
- Dior “so real” or “abstract” sunglasses: I think we can all agree on the fact that Dior has totally won the sunnies game this year. First the “so real” and now the “abstract” model … Just like the rest of the fashion world, I’ve fallen for them!
- GHD hair dyer: About 2 weeks ago I dropped my beloved hair dryer (a Christmas present from 2010). It still works, but it broke open and some of the electrical parts are now exposed. My mom taped it shut for now, but ultimately I think every 5 years is a good rhythm for a new hair dryer, right? Kathi recently splurged on this one by GHD and I got to try it during our various trips together. Aside from the fact that it looks pretty, it also works like magic.
**Plus, Douglas is offering -20% off their entire online shop today …
- Isabel Marant “Bobby” wedge sneakers: These are certainly nothing new, but the longer I see them around, the more I fall in love with them. My Nowles boots last year were a great investment, so I would love to give Mr. Bobby a go as well!
What’s on your Christmas wishlist this year?