Edition: Be Inspired
In the past, when someone asked me where I find my inspiration, my answer usually didn’t take much thought: travels. Even though the quote “to travel is to live” really speaks to me personally on many levels, lately I have come to realize that “to be home is to live” is also very true for me. While traveling used to be my main source of inspiration, I have managed to spend 25 days in August at home in Vienna. That is 25 nights in a row spent in my own bed, making meals in our kitchen and drinking rosé at our table, surrounded by my friends. And guess what: Those 25 days have been nothing short of inspiring. Sometimes all it takes to be inspired are some fresh flowers for the dining table, a spritz of your favorite perfume that instantly provokes so many memories or a touch of golden bronzer on your cheeks to make you look like you’ve been on vacation all week, while really you were busy binging on Netflix. Inspiration is a matter of perspective – and a matter of what is good for your soul at a specific moment in time. Sometimes my soul craves travels to feel inspired, other times it craves my own bed at home and quality time with my favorite girls. Whatever it is, I hope I always find a way to be (and stay) inspired…
That’s why I am super excited to announce my collaboration with BloggerBoxx for their #editionbeinspired this month. The boxx (price point: 37€), stuffed with beauty products worth over 230€ includes many of my personal favorite brands and go-to products in their original sizes. Seriously, you don’t want to miss this – not for your next travels or a lazy Sunday on the sofa.
What’s inside limited #editionbeinspired boxx?
Get your Boxx:
The BloggerBoxx special #Edition BeInspired will go on sale tonight, Sunday September 2nd at 8pm for just 37€ (worth 230€) – get yours tonight!
- Nothing speaks to me more than a natural glow. No matter how basic my make-up is, I never skip a bit of golden highlighter on my cheekbones and above the brows. The “soft & gentle highlighter” by MAC combines a shimmering effect with a matt finish for a flawless glow.
- The Artdeco magnetic palette can hold up to five eyeshadows, eyebrow powder, camouflage cream, blusher, glow powder or contouring powder in all your favourite shades. For the Bloggerboxx, I filled it with 5 individual eyeshadows that are not only perfect for those first days of fall, but also let you create a beautiful subtle and natural smokey eye with hues of brown, rosé and a hint of blue.
- If you want to bring grip and texture to your hair for an effortless style with soft hold, the Sebastian Preset Texture-Building Conditioner will make you very happy. I love my volume but am always on the hunt for anti-frizz formulas and heat protection. This conditioner has both!
- If you know me, you know that I absolutely swear by micellar water to clean my skin. For years, I have not used anything else and Caudalie is a constant on my beauty shelf. Of course, my personal Bloggerboxx would not be complete without a bottle of my favorite micellar water, that’s why we made sure to include the Caudalíe Micellar Cleansing Water for you.
- Watermelon anyone? Oui! The tart freshness from a fusion of watermelon and lemon in a special water lemon note is what makes the new eau de parfum “OUI” by Juicy Couture so special. Just say oui!
- Turning 30 next year is the perfect excuse to try more anti-aging products, right? The Erasing Night Serum Retinol Ceramide Capsules by Elizabeth Arden promises visibly firmer, smoother, healthy-looking skin. Definitely not saying no to that!
- Last but not least, a hint of color on the lips is what completes a look, right? For fall, I adore a simple eye with a beautiful red on the lips. However, I am also a huge lip balm junkie, which is where the Phyto-Lip Twist by Sisley Paris comes into play. A combination of color and care, this multi-functional lip twist will add color to your lips while giving them the care they need.
*in friendly collaboration with BloggerBoxx (Ad/Werbung)