CRAVINGS: the sneaker search.
I need new sneakers. Easy as that! I have come to realize that I want to show some ankle sooner than later – especially with 16°C on the forecast for this upcoming week. And while there are plenty of pretty heels in my closet, I have kind of missed out on the sneaker game. Luckily there is a bit of time left to get ready for Spring and right now, most sizes are still available. That’s why I have spent the better part of my Sunday afternoon browsing the online shops for a great pair of sneakers to rock this Spring. At first I thought I was undecided and open for anything and everything, but looking at my selection right now, I can see a definite white trend pulling through. White sneakers for Spring 2017 it is! Just which pair to pick… Help would be highly appreciated!
- Balenciaga leather sneakers: Butter soft white leather, cool gold hardware and the option to add satin ribbon as lace (inspired by the Puma sneakers) helped these ones make the list! I just can’t decide if I find the hardware too much or not.
- Gucci low-top sneakers: I feel like these could almost be considered classics. The typical Gucci red and green on a basic white sneaker. I actually tried them on last week at the store but wasn’t 100% sure. They also come with a more prominent floral pattern – which I kind of like. But may not get a ton of wear out of. Thoughts?
- Superga espadrille sneakers: One of my favorite shoe-options for Spring and Summer are definitely espadrilles. That’s why these espadrille sneakers are currently pretty high up on the list. Plus, the price is more than fair!
- Saint Laurent court classics: Loving the stars – but again, not sure if I will get sick of them. However, these sneakers also come in plain white. Boring? Not sure! But I love the slight plateau!
- Puma basket heart sneakers: Spotted these on Nina a while ago and absolutely adore the thicker satin laces. May call for a d.i.y. project!