CRAVINGS: wedding guest.
Ok, so wedding season is still a few months away, but since my best friend is getting married this year, it is a slightly more present topic of discussion. While she already has her outfit situation all figured out (meaning: we found THE dress), I am still on the hunt. Luckily, however, spring and summer collections are just making an appearance around the online shops and I figured that if I start early enough, I’ll have a suitable option by August. And whatever comes along before then will be perfect for the May wedding of one of my dearest highschool friends, which we are attending in Southern California. Right now, a light blue striped option by Self-Portrait is my runner up and just waiting in my shopping cart for the “go”.
So: What do you guys think about this wedding guest outfit?
- Self-Portrait One Should Dress: Ruffles, one-shoulder and a summery light blue – perfection for an outdoor wedding in August. What do you guys think? It also comes with red stripes, but I think the blue is a bit “lighter” and more “airy”. If that makes sense at all.
- Star Mela Embellished Clutch: Even though the Star Mela clutches are usually super boho and Ibiza-inspired, I think this one is a bit more elegant and makes the blue and white stripes of the dress look less marine and more garden wedding. Plus, it’ll be the perfect accessory for our girls trip to Ibiza in June.
- ANNA I.J. Single Earring: The only problem I always have with one-shoulder pieces is the jewellery. I feel like a necklace would take away from the neckline and stud earrings can be too little. That’s why I am obsessed with this long single earring, which I would wear on the side with the bare shoulder. Love!
- Aquazzura Suede Alix Heels: As you guys know, I got these stunners for my birthday. They are not only super pretty but also comfortable. The only thing that has me worried is walking on grass with the suede…
- Miu Miu Satin Mules: Ok, can we please talk about these satin & embellished mules? I love how the model wears them with jeans and a blouse (versatile!), but think they would also make the dress so special!! Do I need these in my life? I am thinking yes!