While I am well aware of the fact that I have a closet full of clothes and plenty of pieces to wear, this weather definitely has me repeating a few key pieces since it is simply too hot for tight skinny jeans or blazers. One department that I could stock up on a little are summer dresses since the few that I have are on constant repeat. Here is what I am currently carving for different occasions:
1. the neckline & length of this dress are totally office appropriate in my opinion, not to mention the amazing color . . .
2. paired with a gorgeous statement necklace
3. obessed with this pattern and how elegant the dress looks, plus it is such a good deal . . .
4. and I’ve been obessesing over the Alexander McQueen bracelet forever!!
5. asymetrical lines & bright pink, doesn’t get much better for a day at the back (on SALE right now!!!)
6. paired with a pair of sandals with a touch of color.