On lazy weekends I constantly find myself browsing the web on the hunt for new items to dream about. My goal for this fall is to add lots of “special” but at the same time basic pieces to my wardrobe that I’ll get good use out of. Accessories and pops of color can add a little glamour to timeless sweaters and jackets. Here is a collection of what I recently stumbled upon. That Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater with the sequins is seriously dream-worthy!!!
1. pops of color in a girly dress
2. house of harlow necklace
3. alexander wang oversized wool blazer
4. skull bangle bracelet
5. white lace to cheer up a rainy day in fall
6. sequins on a MBMJ sweater
7. loafers for transition season