With Halloween just 3 days away it makes for plenty of inspiration – whether it is spooky cupcakes, pumpkins as center-pieces on the dining table or an outfit created around an owl sweater (which btw, I feel in love with the second I saw it). Today’s Sunday’s Cravings are pieces for a casual and comfy outfit for fall, inspired by everyone’s favorite reason to get dressed up.
1. golden chain necklace, especially amazing with a simple sweater for fall
2. how cute is this owl sweater from The Gap?
3. gorgeous clutch in hues for fall & winter
4. my favorite leggins at the moment, wearing them non-stop
5. holiday nail polish collection
6. pin stud boots to keep those feet warm in the autumn cold