There are many components to an outfit aside from the actual clothes. Hair, make-up, shoes and of course, accessories. Amongst the latter, is jewellery. And while I do occasionally change the pieces I wear or opt for more eye-catching items for special occasions or in ordert o dress up an otherwise casual look, there are certain pieces of jewellery I wear (almost) always. I like to consider it my every-day-jewellery. Some for emotional reasons, others simply for the looks. Some that are pricey and were special gifts, others that are more fashionable and affordable. Just like with my clothes, I believe that it is all about the right mix. I wear a 50€ Pandora ring on the same finger as my diamond metro ring from Tiffany & Co. , just like I combine white gold, yellow gold and rosé gold all on one hand. If you like it, wear if. Easy as that!
- Tiffany & Co. “Metro” Ring: This is my most special piece of jewellery, and I am sure you already guessed who it is from…
- ANNA Inspiring Jewellery: With the amount of ANNA I.J. pieces I own, I could probably open up my own boutique soon. While I have many of their rings, I am currently loving the SEVEN and KATE ring.
- Pandora: I have worked with Pandora over many years and always go through phases with their rings. I love how affordable they are and sometimes I wear 5 on one hand, other days, I only add one highlight. Currently, I am loving their gold pieces like the hearts of Pandora ring or the honeycomb lace ring.
- Omega Seamaster Aquaterra Ladies: One of the most timeless pieces of jewellery is a watch, for sure. Ever since I splurged on my (used) Omega about 6 months ago, it has been on my wrist 90% of the time. Once you get used to wearing a watch, it becomes hard to leave the house without it. Just like with the rest of my every-day-jewellery, I didn’t want to settle on just one metal. Hence the bi-color choice!
- Leo Mathild: I really only wear one style of bracelets. Delicate,and roségold. Each with a special meaning. One of those is a diamond embellished “M” for Mike so that he is always with me.
- ANNA Inspiring Jewellery: The other two thin bracelets are from ANNA I.J. and included a mix of messages and memories I hold near and dear to my heart. Also something I never take off.
- ANNA Inspiring Jewellery: Like I said, I could open a ANNA I.J. boutique… even before I ever got to collaborate with them, Mike always gifted me with their pieces. Hence my collection is so big. For Valentine’s Day, he surprised me with the DESTINY necklace (we never give each other anything for V-Day), which hasn’t left my neck since. My other go-to necklace is the EVE in 63cm roségold (I think now it is the 68cm). The perfect allrounder and it literally goes with everything!
- Ariane Ernst: My latest addition (or should I say “obsession”) are the necklaces by Ariane Ernst. If you follow fellow German bloggers like Lisa Hahnbück, Aylin König or Viky and the Kid, chances are you’ve seen Ariane’s necklaces layered to perfection. In Spring, I treated myself to the bicycle chain and a couple of weeks ago, Ariane surprised me with the mini choker.
Earrings (& Cuffs):
- Helix Piercing: Here’s a fun fact, I pierced this one myself at age 15. My dad said I couldn’t get it pierced, so I decided to take matters into my hands. (Warning: not a good idea!) Unfortunately, the piercing got so infected that it had to be taken out. My mom felt so bad for me, that she took me to the doctor shortly after to have it re-pierced. Ever since then, I have worn one of my mom’s wedding earrings (a tiny diamond stud) in my helix.
- The Cuffs: These involve a lot less drama since they don’t actually require a piercing. Instead, they are simply hooked in. I wear mine from ANNA I.J. (LINE & PURE) day and night, 24/7.
- Earrings: While I change every once in a while, my go-to earrings at the moment are the tiny MARAs or the letters “XO” – both from ANNA I.J. (I feel like I should have asked them to collaborate before writing this post… #notsponsored though)