Every now and then I go through weird cleaning extravaganzas. I get the urge to throw out old things and make room for newer pieces. My closet gets cleaned-out about 2-3 times a year and my sister is always a happy recipient of anything I don’t want anymore. This time my dresser for jewelry & make-up was the object of cleaning. It was surprising how many old and expired products I came across. Now it is much easier to find my daily favorites and I am not wasting space for things I never actually touch. Here is a peek at my favorite products of the moment:
– Just last summer I started using lipstick and I can’t tell you how much it has grown on me. These 3 are definitely my most-used colors at the moment: Dior Addict Extreme 536 “lucky” – M.A.C. Amplified “Impassioned” – P2 112 “Rue Grimaldi”.
– I store my lipsticks in an empty Ladurée box. So pretty in light pink with silver details and the perfect size since my lipstick collection is still very reasonably sized.
– Since spring is just around the corner I recently started using my Benefit blush “Coralista” more again. It smells delish and is a gorgeous subtle shade of a peachy pink. The Dior lipgloss 452 “glow” is my go-to gloss on most days. I always carry it in my purse with me.
– 2 of my all-time classics are the gold caviar BB cream and Kiehl’s lip balm. I’ve been using both for a long time and am still super happy with the results. A fairly new addition is the P2 LashBomb mascara. I love how long it make my lashes and it is super affordable.
– Last but not least: nail polish. Out of all the things I threw out, dried up, clumpy & old nail polish was probably the biggest part of it. Now I have 2 pretty boxes filled with my favorites. For sunny days I am loving these 2 shades of pink. Dior 659 “lucky” and Chanel 535 “may”.
What are your go-to products?? Do you guys like to stick to the same products or does your routine change frequently?
PS. Bikinis & Passports turns 2 today ♥ ♥ ♥ THANK YOU guys for always stopping by and leaving such sweet comments! It really means SO much to me. I have a fun giveway coming up next week to celebrate 2 years of blogging. So stay tuned!