Gift Guide: For Her
Not to brag or anything, but I already have the Christmas gifts for all the important ladies in my life sorted. Yes, you read that right. December hasn’t even made an appearance and I have the Christmas presents for mom, the sistercat and my best friend, ready to go, just waiting to be wrapped in glittery paper and satin bows. However, since I am generally more the type of person to pay horrendous amounts of money for next day delivery during the last week before the holidays, I totally understand if you haven’t put as much as a single thought into this years gifting process. But I have! And I am here to save your day (and time) with my gift guide for her.
During the next 3 weeks, I will be sharing my favorite gift ideas (either things I personally own, have received or given as gifts, or things that are on my personal wishlist) with you. Since I feel like a majority of the presents I give are to women, I thought it would be best to start out with a gift guide for her. “Her” being anyone from your favorite colleague, your twin sister, best friend or mom. And of course, for every budget as well. I personally love giving presents, but you certainly don’t have to spend a fortune to make someone really happy this holiday season!
My Top 5 Gift Ideas for Girls:
- Statement Earrings are the perfect way to dress up every outfit during the holiday season! Some pairs start at prices as little as 10 – 15€ and there is no need to worry about finding the right size. In my opinion, the more sparkles, the better!
- A lace bra is one of those gifts that I have personally given (and wished for) many times. Not something you necessarily need but lovely to have.
- For the beauty junkies out there, there are two things that are always at the top of my gift-giving-list: Eyeshadow palettes or cool beauty tools that you wouldn’t splurge on yourself. Think expensive brushes, jade rollers or a fashionable cosmetic pouch.
- In terms of clothing, I think a t-shirt is the item with the most potential. The perfect simple tee in black or white is a daily staple that everyone loves (and wears) and a cool band shirt is a great addition for any friend that appreciates a laid-back look.
- Last, but not least, dainty jewellery makes for an extra special gift. Again, I love what a wide price range can be covered. You’ll find cute stacking rings for 20€ and more expensive pieces for those ladies you really want to spoil. Obviously ANNA Inspiring Jewellery is one of my personal go-tos, but I also love Pandora for their more affordable options or even &Other Stories for cute, fashionable pieces.