NOT!! It’s going to be a 3-way date between me, my books and the library … I’m already back there as I’m posting this but at least only 2 more days of studying and Monday night it’ll all be over! So excited because I have lots and lots of things to look forward to in March and April :) Blogger-Events, travels, some special d.i.y. ideas that I have planned, online-orders that I am waiting for …
For now, I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend and are doing something other than being a good student and studying :)
My tips for studying:
– know yourself and your habits … I know that if I study at home I will be sidetracked way too easily, that’s why I go to the library.
– get an early start … my alarm goes off at 7:30 everyday during studying-weeks. That way I can get at least 3-4 hours in before lunch and it feels so much better to be able to relax for an hour or 2 in the afternoon.
– hydrate!! I always have my water bottle with me and try to get a minimum of 3L of just water.
– eat right … I have noticed that if I have carbs for lunch or dinner, I am way more tired after than if I have some soup or salad. Lots of fresh fruits and veggies are a great source of vitamins and energy.
– set goals … I always set myself certain goals of how many pages I need to read or how many lectures I have to review per day. That way it doesn’t seem so overwhelming and you can definitely fall asleep better at night, knowing you actually got something done.
**I am definitely not an expert in studying and am not an A+ student either. These are just some point I try to keep in mind and that have worked for me in the past :)
Happy weekend my loves!