Over the weekend, I made one of my easy, super quick but yummy lunches. My boyfriend and I forgot all about lunch until about 3 and didn’t want to get dressed for going out :) I made pasta with tomato-ricotta sauce and king prawns, here is how you make it:
1) Defrost and rinse the king prawns. (we usually make 8-10 per person, just because they’re soo delish, 3-4 per person would probably be alright as well)
**Obviously fresh king prawns taste even better, but you can’t get them at every store. Marekts usually work best.
2) Melt some butter in a pan and grill the prawns until golden brown on both sides. Add a little salt and pepper.
3) Add sauce (I used “Barilla Ricotta”) and cream … I like “Cremefine for cooking”
4) Season with oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
5) Serve with your favorite kind of pasta and some fresh basil.