CRAVINGS: under 30€
Most of the items on my personal lust-list are usually super expensive – hence the wishlist factor! However, sometimes I come across pieces that are not only super pretty, but also a really good deal. For this week’s cravings, I’ve decided to round up a few favorites from my “under 30€” wishlist. Especially with Christmas creeping up on us it can be helpful to have a few affordable items on your list, which can also make for great gifts for your girlfriends or sister. What’s on your affordable wishlist?
1) Sweaters are great pieces for Fall, but when shopping for less timeless items with seasonal colors or patterns, I prefer to go for an affordable version like this one!
2) I adore my “mise en dior” earrings, but can totally understand if you don’t find it reasonable to spend almost 300€ on “faux” pearls. That’s why this pair of look-a-likes for 10€ is the perfect alternative.
3) I only own 1 hat thus far, so it is high time that a second one moved in. Luckily my current favorite comes in at only 16€ and will probably wander into my shopping cart soon.
4) Garance Doré created a beautiful line of stationary and little tech accessoires with Rifle Paper Co. and I would la la loove this leo phone case!
5) This one isn’t really a wish, but rather a recommendation. Essie’s “sole mate” is a gorgeous dark color for fall and would make for a good secret santa gift to your girlfriends.