CRAVINGS: so cold.
After an unexpectedly warm December, I literally forgot what Winter can be like. Temperatures below zero – what’s that? Well, today was a pretty good reminder. With -2°C plus windchill is freezing, trust me! In other words: I need to dress warmer. Starting with shoes. I love my Nowles boots, but have realized that I literally don’t own a single pair of Winter appropriate shoes that don’t have a wedge. Luckily I spotted these on sale and instantly hit order. Warm feet please! Also on my wishlist: a turtleneck to keep the wind out, another faux fur to add to the collection and some cool gloves.
At least I have some more pictures from Maui to share, so warm days will return to the blog with the next posts!
- Banana Republic gloves: Nothing goes over a nice, timeless pair of gloves. Simple in black, but stylish when it comes to the details.
- Jimmy Choo silver “Lockett” petite bag: Those that follow along on Instagram or Snapchat (@vickyheiler), may have already spotted my new baby. While it is not silver, I do think that this version is a true stunner. I opted for the black/gold Lockett petite bag, but silver is perfect for Winter, right?
- J Brand turtleneck sweater: It took me a while to realize how nice turtlenecks feel on cold days. It’s like a scarf and sweater all in one. Amazing and so warm!
- Noisy May faux fur coat: My black and light pink faux fur coats have been great investments, so I think it is time for no.3 – what do you guys think?
- Marc by Marc Jacobs shearling boots: I am not someone that necessarily gets cold around my feet easily, however, since I started wearing my Isabel Marant boots and socks, I have noticed a difference in feeling cold, or warm for that matter.