CRAVINGS: all white dresscode.
What a perfect Sunday – seriously! With nothing but blue sky and temperatures going up to 21°C, I could not have asked for a better way to end the weekend. Which is probably also why I haven’t opened my laptop once since Sunday. The amazing Spring vibes are also part of today’s all white dresscode cravings, along with a trip to Dallas coming up later this week. Just like last year, I am headed to the Southern State to take part in the annual rS The Con. They always have an amazing closing party on Saturday, and this years dresscode calls for a party en blanc. In search of some inspiration for my look, I’ve been browsing the online stores and have come up with a very white wishlist.
- Zimmermann Alchemy dress: I kind of wish I would have put a little more thought into this all white dresscode a bit earlier, so it would have actually given me time to shop. I am head over heels for this dress, but aside from the pricetag, it would never arrive in time for my Wednesday morning flight. But how stunning is this dress though?
- Aquazzura tassel heels: Back in March, I splurged on my first pair of Aquazzura heels, and I have to say they quickly became a go-to pair for me. The black is versatile and the thicker heels makes them surprisingly comfortable. I’ve heard SO many good things about the “sexy thing” sandals, and I am in love with this tassel version!
- Cosabella lace triangle bra: In all honesty, who wears regular bras anymore? Ever since the lace triangle bras have made a comeback, I’ve been living in them. However, mostly black ones. With sunnier days ahead, I think it is time to start investing in some white options, right?
- Valentino small B-Rockstud bag: Without a doubt, my Valentino bag was and still is a great investment! Such a stunner. Usually I am not a fan of buying similar bags, and feel like this one is a mix between my beloved medium lock bag and Jimmy Choo petite lockett, but it definitely has caught my eye a few times!
- Faithfull The Brand “Stevie” shirt: Those that follow me on Instagram have probably seen a certain pair of pants quite frequently in the past few weeks. That’s because I have fallen hard for the brand and their ‘Stevie” shirt has been on my wishlist for a while. Maybe I’ll have a look around in Dallas to see if I can find it there!