You may have noticed me shifting from just traveling posts to all kinds of posts.
Well, I started this blog because I wanted to share my passion of traveling with the world. As I got into the whole blogging-thing, I started looking at other blogs daily and was overwhelmed with what wonderful women are out there blogging about their world and everything they love. So many ideas started popping into my head, which I was eager to write about and share.
There are uncountable things that inspire me and I will try to capture at least a small collection in this blog. My travels will obviously still be a part of the posts, along with fashion, food and all my other favorites.
– the most wonderful blog about truely loving your home.
– Bloggies 2010: best fashion blog (!!) Emily does it best.
– I am in love with Farah’s „my style. your muse.“ posts. I have yet to find a look I don’t absolutely love.
– I have never seen someone as passionate about food as Patti. Looking for a place to eat? Patti’s blog will open the doors to deliciousness.
– Taylor Sterling, probably my biggest inspiration. I adore everything about her style and blog.
– “we are alex and mina. we sold our house, quit our jobs, and got married in the sun. we have left our life-long home on the prairies of canada to run away together.”
– the name says it all.