5 sweaters you’ll love this fall.
With light rain, a cloudy gray sky and temperatures below 20°C, I think it is safe to call this Sunday the first official day of fall. There is always this melancholic feeling that creeps over me when I realize summer is really over, but at the same time we get to look forward to pumpkin spice lattes, weekends binging on Netflix rather than spending time outdoors and cozy knits. The latter being the ultimate autumn fashion essential. Whether it is a slightly oversize turtleneck worn with jeans, a beautiful cashmere piece or a chunky knit with awesome details – they are all perfect excuses to get excited about colder temperatures. That’s why I have round up my top 5 sweaters you’ll love this fall. Ready, set, shop!
- The Cable Knit Sweater: I am not sure what it is about cable knit sweaters, but they instantly put me in a holiday mood. My favorite color option for cable knits is definitely a creamy off-white and a hot cup of coffee is the perfect accessory!
- Details & Lace-Up Sweaters: I’ve had this sweater since last winter and not only is it the perfect shade of gray, but I also love the lace-up detail. I think it is meant to be worn with the laces in the front, but I always wear them in the back and think it instantly makes a simple look special! Plus, it is a real steal at under 50€ and seems to be available in 4 different colors this fall and winter. Love, love, love!! (shipping to Austria available HERE)
- The Cashmere Sweater aka Dream: If you ask me, a beautiful cashmere sweater is the ultimate fall and winter basic. It is casual, yet it can be worn with a skirt and pearl necklace for dressier occasions. It is as soft as it gets when it comes to sweaters and will never go out of style!
- Pink Sweater: Neutrals are my go-to pieces, but a pop of color never hurts. Especially on a gray and rainy day. This 100% wool sweater is not only perfect for brightening up your day, but it will also keep you cozy warm!
- The Turtleneck Sweater: Last but not least, the turtleneck sweater. When the wind starts getting icy cold and the layers start getting thicker, this will be your best friend. Paired with a leather jacket, skinny jeans or leggings and boots, an oversize turtleneck sweater is a definite must-have for fall!