Best Beach Bags for Summer
I think it is safe to say that this April has been the nicest we’ve had in the past 10 years or so. For over 2 weeks now, it has been 20°C or more in Vienna. It is like we went straight from March to high Summer in July. Fine by me!
With Summer on the horizon, it is time to start planing those beach getaways. No matter if you are heading to Ibiza for the opening weekend, to a Greek island, the blazing heat in Dubai, Memorial Day weekend in the Hamptons or the nearest park for some sunshine in your hometown – you’ll need a good beach bag to accompany you. That’s why I have been busy researching the best beach bags for Summer – all under 200€.
My Beach Bag Essentials:
- sunscreen: the obvious – love a tinted moisturizer with SPF for the face.
- reading material: my favorites include Porter Magazine (best!), Harper’s Bazaar and the German Spiegel – or the book I am currently reading.
- lips: must. have. lip. balm. always.
- sunglasses: a day in the sun wouldn’t be complete without my favorite sunnies
- hammam towel: a regular towel often takes up to much space (although I love my roundie), hence I prefer a thinner hammam towel
- earphones: is there anything better than listening to music in the sun?
- on film: to capture a few vacation memories, I usually use my phone or DSLR cam, but also love a small instant camera for extra special moments.
Best Beach Bags For Summer
SHOP THE TREND! GET READY FOR YOUR NEXT VACATION – OR SUMMER DAY IN THE CITY – WITH THESE BEACH BAGS, ALL UNDER 200€.